mmplay is a Blog by Wilfried Henseler.
Wilfried worked on (Massively Multiplayer) Online Games for more than 15 years, starting with designing and developing MUDs in the 1990s, working in Community Management, Editor in Chief, Game Design, Producer and COO.
His track record includes working for:
- Magic Flight (Wynto)
- Runes of Magic Chapter II: The Elven Prophecy (Frogster)
- Runes of Magic (Frogster)
- The Chronicles of Spellborn (Spellborn NV)
- Bounty Bay Online (Frogster)
- Midgard Online (Frogster)
- Hero's Journey (Simutronics)
- City of Heroes (NCsoft)
- Saga of Ryzom (Nevrax)
His specialties are:
- Game Improvement
- Adapting Eastern MMOs for Western Audiences
- Online Games Design
- Business Strategy
- MMORPGs and Social Games
- Monetization & Free-to-Play (f2p)
- Game Analytics and Metrics Design
- Lecturing, Coaching
- Gaming Communities
This is a personal Blog and reflects only the private views of Wilfried Henseler. There are no connections at all to current or past employers and all opinions are purely personal and not related to any company.